We have worked hard to update the brewery space to accommodate the provincial guidelines and ensure a comfortable and relaxing experience.
- Choose a table and sit down with your group upon entering. Menus are provided.
- Send as few people up to order as possible
- One person will be served at at time and there will be marks on the floor to guide the queue. Follow physical distancing while you wait in line.
- We have added barriers between tables and at the service area of the bar.
- Maximum of 6 people per table. No exceptions
- No seating at the bar
- There is no standing room. If there is no chair for you, you will either need to take beer to go or wait until a table is available.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided by the front door, outside the washrooms, at the bar, and at the patio doors. Please sanitize upon entering the building
- Leave your used glassware on the tables to indicate a table needing cleaning. Please allow our staff time to sanitize tables between guests.
- Do not sit down at tables with used glassware.
- Do not move tables and chairs. They have been placed specifically in accordance with physical distancing guidelines.
- There will be additional staff on hand to clear and sanitize tables, clean washrooms, and sanitize touch points. Please allow staff time and space to complete these additional tasks.
- Dogs are not permitted in the lounge or on the permanent patio. Leashed dogs are allowed on the curbside patio.
Our staff our working hard to keep this space safe and comfortable. Please respect the rules that we have set in place so we can remain open and continue to serve our delicious beer.